2016. május 13., péntek

Flying to Budapest

Hello Guys,

I would have some time now to write a post while waiting at the airport in London for our connection to Budapest. The best thing of all that I am not alone. Eymard is coming home with me. Yeah. :) I am super excited to show some part of Hungary and Romania to him. In addition, we are super excited about finally introducing him to my family. We will stay a day in Budapest then heading home to Transylvania. After a week we go to Paris and Nice for a few days then staying in Budapest for three other days. We fly back to Dallas on the 31st. Our wedding is on the fourth of June. We ask God to help us to have a safe trip in Europe and also to get back safe to Dallas. Recently I am not that confident about flying....


Flying with your love is much more fun! It is the first time I had a companion on an international flight. Also, it is our first time flying together somewhere.


My school ended yesterday. It has been a very crazy and exhausted semester. I was feeling overwhelmed and stressed out many days but finally it is over and I have a long break. I couldn't wait for this moment. Working every day, having four classes and planning a wedding at the same time isn't easy to handle. When we started the wedding planning we had no idea what it will bring. Even dealing with the church was a headache lol. Since my family aren't able to come to the wedding we decided to go home to see them. It will be difficult to get married without my family but seeing them now and knowing we will do another reception with them next year helps me to accept the situation. 

After 2.5 years I maintained my 4.0 GPA, even now with all these things going on. It wasn't easy tho. :) I am trying to get some scholarship for the fall, it would be nice to go to school for free again. I applied for three scholarships and two of them selected me for the final round; however, they need to have an interview with me on some specific days in May. Since I am not in Dallas on the interview days, one of the committee isn't able to provide any alternate dates or not willing to do a phone interview. It made me upset since it is such a big deal that among 5 colleges I got to the final round and now I don't get a chance to talk to them. However, I am still hoping because on of the Scholarship Committee offered me a Skype interview. I will be in Nice, France that day, hope it will go really well. I want that scholarship so badly, especially knowing that our wedding will take most of our savings. So finger crossed for me please :)) The interview is on May 25th 7pm - local time in France. 

We have some engagement pictures. I share some of them with you. 





























Well, I promise I wanted to upload a few of them, but it is super hard to choose :)

Words can't explain how happy I am with him, and how much I appreciate him and our relationship. I will be so proud to be a wife of such an amazing men. His family is so sweet to me as well. His father will walk me on the aisle in the church and his parents also bought my wedding dress. I was so emotional when I found out that they want to buy it for me. They always mention that they got another daughter.  It is just feels so good that I am part of another family. I believe we will have a beautiful life together. We already live in an apartmant together since end of March. It has been a very positive experience. I have to teach him how to be organized, but he is improving every day :) Our move in was a cathastrophe lol. When we got to the apartment two of the windows were broken completely. Not just cracked! We had no window at all! 2 days before the move in date we had a very bad hail. It damaged a lots of cars and broke many windows. I couldn't believe how big that hail was. My friends car windshield totally broke. In addition, we didn't hire movers, we decided to do everything by ourself. We went to bed at 5 am, we were carrying heavy stuff to the third floor all night. Well, we learned our lesson. Never again! Also, the carpet in one of the rooms was smelling so bad, it seemed like the previous owner kept some animals in it. After complaining about it to the office they were acting quickly and luckily they completly changed the whole carpet in the entire apartment. 


It was like that for 2 days. 

Now you may think we live in a bad situation lol. Now everything looks good. I wouldn't say super nice because our furnitures are not that modern, but hopefully towards end of the summer we will be able to change some of them. I don't want to buy too much furnitures because I am hoping that in 2 years or so we can move to a house.  I had days when I became a bit impatient about when we will be able to move to a house and I wanted to do it from next year but than I realized a house is just a building, home is a feeling. So, now I am enjoying a lot our little apartment.  :) (Not that little tho, We have two rooms, because Eymard needs an office, a study for me, living room and a kitchen)

The other day I received a mail from my nephew from Budapest. He was extremely sweet. He drawn a Hungarian, a Brazilian and an American flag. ( If I didn't mention before Eymard is originally from Brazil). I can't wait to teach him some more English words. 



Well, I think I am going to end this post now. Our flight will start boarding very soon. I promise that you don't have to wait long for some wedding pictures! I am worry a bit about if everything will match and so on but now whatever we decided prior stays that way. I am glad that I could go through all the details before the trip. 

Have a great day everyone!
<3 <3 <3
XOXO

6 megjegyzés:

  1. Várjuk az esküvői beszámolót is. <3 :):)

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Bizonyám! :) Gratulálok! Nagyon szép pár vagytok, örülök, hogy rátaláltál az IGAZIRA! :) Jöhet a beszámoló, szerintem sokan várják! :):)

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Még mindig szívesen olvasnánk rólad! ;)

    VálaszTörlés
  4. Szia, hogy vagy, mi van veled?
    Annyira jó lenne hallani az életed folyásáról!
    Sokunknak hiányzanak a bejegyzéseid...
    Vigyázz magadra, puszi! :)

    VálaszTörlés
  5. Térj vissza, Dalma, térj vissza! ^^ A legelejétől követtelek, mindig örömmel olvastalak, most sajnos megszakadt teljesen és hiányoznak nagyon a beszámolóid. Puszi!

    VálaszTörlés
  6. Ezt a megjegyzést eltávolította a szerző.

    VálaszTörlés